Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Contract finishing - pay monthly early termination fee

Hi, my pay monthly contract finishes on 17/08/23 from sept 2021. I have called o2 and requested a pac code which will last/expire on 1/09/23. If I provide this to my new network provider on the 15/16th of august will I still be charged of a terminati...

SSM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change tariff instant?

If I change my tariff now, will it be instant or will I need to wait until the next bill date to get the new tariff?

MarkJ1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraud team have blocked my account 3 weeks ago and I’ve heard nothing

My account was blocked by the fraud team 3 weeks ago and I’ve heard nothing. Just seen some info here so thought I would reach out as Customer service can’t help after several calls and emails I’ve had no response. 21 days without a phone is becoming...

Ben1982 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Overage Allowance Charges

Hello I received a text advising my recent order had been placed and I didn’t order anything.A second message advised that overage allowance charges had been added to my account. I didn’t request this and can’t get through to O2 on the phone.can anyo...

NJS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't make phone calls

I can't make phone calls, and most incoming calls come up as private number even when I have the contact saved in my phone. Texts and data working fine, I've tried swapping the SIM for a new one in store with O2, to no success. When I swapped SIM int...

DC1679 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! voice calls

i was transferred from Virgin to O2, i was told that my charges would not increase but i find that i am picking charges up for voice calls, i never picked up charges for voice calls when i was with Virgin

collis by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ridiculous Charges Abroad

I recently travelled to India and understand I should have been offered a roaming bolt on at £26 for 100MB, £45 for 500MB or £65 for 1GB. I also already subscribe to O2 travel which I understand isn't available here.Depsite this when I landed none of...

TCBrooker by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgraded (Bundle)

when i got my upgrade (Phone just arrived today) it said i could get earbuds too but cannot work out or find out how i go about getting the earbuds that was in the bundle please can anyone help point me in the right direction

jaqs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos