Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

New o2 tariffs 2017 March or April ?

Ok as you know I like to do some digging round, but tonight i went to look at the o2 key facts traffic management and there is now mention of new o2 Tarrfis. they are called And More Tariffs. Link here http://static.o2.co.uk/www/docs/kana/traffic_man...

darrengf by Level 28: Ingenious
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phoning from Vietnam

I am in Vietnam. Before I travelled, my local O2 shop advised that making contact to UK whilst away shouldn't be a problem. I just can't get any contact or lines to the UK (no recognised signal) - any ideas?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reinstating my phone number

I have been abroad for over 6 months (August 2016) and have not used my phone. I have lost the connection and want to reinstate it. I still have a fair amount of credit left. How do I do this while stil keeping the same number?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spam e-mail

I have just recieved a spam e-mail below. Please deal with this as a matter of urgency. I am a Classic Pay as you Go customer.------------------------------------------------------------------------From: O2 UK [mailto:ivanka.gojevic@vodogradnja-osije...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing Query

Can someone please explain what Premium & Information Services are? I have been charged an extra £20.00 for these services on my current bill and have no idea why! I have been unable to contact O2 directly so i thought I would try this route. Lindsay

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading from a 12 month Sim Only

Hi there, I want to ask how o2 upgrades work, because everytime you ask someone at o2 you get different answers. I took out a 12 Month Sim Only deal, to which I am happy with just now. I asked what happens when I upgrade from my sim only, do I get cr...

• 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TABLET EXCHANGE

hi does anybody no the procedure when returning a tablet (change mind policy) to exchange to a different model at a store. should another credit check be done which is more than likely be refused with taking a agreement out to get the device that is ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DWP OPEN CODE

Hello, I have been advised that I can have a DWP 25% open discount but when i try and register it needs the company code which i dont have? can anyone help with this?

Daisyeve by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! online live chat

Anybody else having problems with live online chat.tried lots of times keeps saying 'failed to connect to server'

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Short Code 70101

Hi. I just got my bill and see that I was charged £10.00 under 'Short Code 70101'. What is this please? Robert.

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos