Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 Refresh upgrade and damaged phone

Hopefully this is in the right forum.I am on O2 refresh and I can currently upgrade my phone. The messages on my O2 say they will pay off the remainder of my device plan if I choose to tradein and upgrade.Can someone explains what this means please?I...

xxscrappyxx by Level 4: Observant
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim activate failure? Acount suspended?

My phone was stolen 4 days ago. Called and let O2 know about this. Yesterday I did went to O2 branch to get a new sim. Because i knew there will be problems activating my new sim ( security standard issues ) i did contact O2 by live chat asking them ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! extra charges

Hello, I need help to stop extra charges which i never ordered/bought to charge me.It's about some kind of "8z PTY Limited" and "IFitness".As far as I know one theme is about games and other one it's app.How can I stop it from charging me every week ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My bill

Hi, I was supposed to be billed on 16th of April, however, my online banking does not seem that you have took the amount.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 65019 text?

Hi.... For the past 2month bills I have a £4.17 charge for number 65019.I don't know who it is or how I can get rid of whatever it is..... Help please

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Top-Up?

Whenever I try to ring 4444 to top up, it doesn't go through and just ends the call?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost Mobile Broadband Number

I purchased a preloaded 5gb data sim to put in my iPhone 5s, but I threw away the card and packaging containing the mobile broadband number needed to top the sim up. Is there another way to find the number?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Hi,I have a charge of £5 on my latest bill for "Premium & Info Services - recieved" Origin 7000. What is this for please?ThanksRachel

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi, My contract fininshes this Wednesday and I'm looking to change mobile provider and plan. Does anyone know what happens if I do this on Thursday? Is the current plan going to be renewed automatically? Do I need to cancel it on Wednesday? Thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay bill and cancel sim

HiI want to pay my bill off via my internet bank but I don't know your account number and sort code to do that. I would also like to cancel the because I am not using it anymore.FromJames

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos