Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Free roaming

I have free European roaming on my contact but am unsure of how it works.I know the calls made in another European country come out of my monthly allowance but I can't find information on what this actually means in practise.1. Calls within the count...

jtuk by Level 3: Thinker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost sim card

Hi. i seem to have lost my sim card.. how do i go about ordering abother sim for my phone?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bank Details

I need to pay my last bill as I know live in Denmark however options to pay on-line are no longer available and the bank details I have are incorrect (Sort Code). Details I have for BACS payment are sort code **Personal info** account number [removed...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying My Final Bill (£2.65!)

I'd like to pay my final bill but O2 won't 'let me' in any way online! Instead, I have to phone up a number that's going to cost me ... probably more than my final bill: not acceptable. If I want to complain ... again it's a non-free number. O2, if y...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving O2

I want to leave O2 

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Store stock availability

Hi everyone Just wanted to ask. I need a new phone for my son only contract and have seen the bq aquaris 5. It's showing as out of stock but available for click and collect but there's none in my area. Do o2 or their stores have a stock checker to ch...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contact Number

Evening I currently have 4 devices on pay monthly for the family, when logging into my o2 accoutn i cant see the details for my phone. Anyone help? ThanksBrian

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Rewards Dates

With regards to O2 Rewards for PAYG Mobiles.........I've used the online management/checking screen for past 3 months earning rewards :https://payandgorewards.o2.co.uk/group/o2/home ....it says "SAVE YOUR REWARDS BY 31st MARCH or LOOSE THEM" however ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam callers

I recieved 2 phone calls- on the 4th and the 5th of April this week- one was a 01908 number and the other was an 0843 number. They only rang for about 5 seconds before hanging up, so I did not answer the calls or ring them back. I decided to block bo...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos