Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! printing invoices

i,m having trouble printing off my bills for my accounts.i have tried the pdf files but still nothing.ive tried the print oppion which it does print but the companies logo does not print so wont be accepted for a invoice.ive been in touch with o2 but...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cosign - Bad credit from a bad relationship

Hi There, I'm not sure if anyone can help me with this but a while back in 2013 I was the cosigner for my ex-girlfriends phone contract. We broke up and she must have stopped paying as I was made responsible for this debt. The only trouble is I never...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solution for Pay Monthly bill VAT number missing

I've asked for vat bills for claiming for business expense. When the paper copies arrived they stated" This is a VAT invoice" but there was no Vat no printed on them and the same for the online version. A simple work around is cut and paste the follo...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Yearly Upgrade Programme - Time to Upgrade?

Good Morning o2 Community, I have a quick question. I have reached a year with my S7 Edge. I am now told by o2 I can upgrade without further charges (As part of the Yearly Upgrade Programme).How long do I have to make my choice? I assume its only 1 m...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Updating to new S8 on refresh - can I pre-order?

Hi all. I have tried searching for this specific question but cannot find an answer amongst the hundreds for refresh! Sorry if it's already been asked. I am just up for being able to renew my phone ( s7 edge) after 12 months but as you have to visit ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling a sim card

I was offered a pay monthly sim card and agreed to order it but I have now changed my mind and do not need itI have not activated the sim card its still sealed can I just return it as I have not started using it

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAYG Data not taken off credit?

I am receiving 4G data as normal and keep getting the 'you have used £x amount of data today' messages but the actual cost is coming off my credit balance or even the card I use to top up.Any ideas?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! taken my mobile abroad and it will not work!

I have just changed from PAYG to a monthly contract with an iphone SE. I don't use the phone very much but I brought it with me to France as I am skiing and it would be a useful additional safety device. I wanted to phone my wife today but I get a re...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of my nam

I need to change my name on the account as i have recently got married do i have to go in store to do this?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos