Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Tariff Not Correct...

I've just changed my contract to SIM only.I went in the O2 shop and was offered 6GB SIM only, unlimited, unlimited for £15 p/m over 12 months. Got back home went on the O2 app and it now shows as £26 p/m, so I thought the App might be out of date so ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

I have received several emails with my latest O2 billswhen I log on, although my username and pword is recognized, it appears I have no services provided - which is not consistent with the money going out of my accountCan you pls if that is indeed th...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

i cant get into my account

trying to get into my o2 online ask 2 put phone number in they send a text and you type yhat in but wont let me into my o2

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading discounts

So... I'm due for an upgrade on my pay monthly but I like my phone and don't want a new one. I want to do the sim only upgrade and there is an offer.6gbunlimited text unlimited minsand it's on offer for £15but...................Is that only on offer ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay Monthly problems... sick of it...

I am a £10 bundle customer and am having problems because i have a new debit card and cannot find anywhere online to update it with o2. When I login online the system insists I am a Pay and Go customer. Also the website refuses to accept my fully upd...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Get txt

Saying new phone coming tomorrow find out it's ukmail and think oh god

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VoLTE on arnitary device

Is O2 allowing turning on VoLTE in account even if the device is not listed on O2's device as eligible?Does O2 intentionally prevent use of other VoLTE devices currently? Or has anyone made it working on other devices such as those Android devices no...

evantkh by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change Talkalot tariff

I have a simple on a Talkalot tariff I cannot change it by calling since my microphone is not working, so I tried changing it with my O2 but it says try again later.

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos