Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Unlock

I have been waiting over two weeks to unlock a phone I have paid off on contract.I've been sent two codes the same & they do not work. I have called costumer services four times without success.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim only

my contract if finnished and i want a sim only yearly contract with you (O2) your other O2 web site has a 6GB Unlimited minutes and unlimited text for £12 a month. I am with O2 broadband , I cant seem to get this ofer on this O2 web site ?? [Removed]

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 and there silly restrictions

iv just joined o2 and i have to say im SERIOUSLY considering cancelling the so called "contract" where your not allowed to do jack ******! i cant use youtube, i cant use facebook, i cant use iplayer, i cant use vpn - im paying for this bloody contrac...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call charges in Eire

I will be traveling down to Dublin from Belfast next month and i was wondering what the charges in call were in Southern ireland.

daveygh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

register

i keep getting the message not registeon network how do i put this right

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data top up

Can I set a block so my daughter cannot add extra data to her monthly allowance?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Minus Balance Brought Forward

I received my monthly bill and it's saying the balance is £16.50 which is strange because my usual bills are around £40 mark. When I went into the breakdown it says 'balance brought forward -£30.80'. I'm not sure what that means? Do I only owe £16 or...

murph01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! want to end contract

I want to end my contract without upgrading as I found a nice contract with o2 but didn't give me the option to upgrade to the one I want. Can I do this?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spam text message?

Anyone know if these are genuine O2 phone numbers? 0345 450 1502 0203 640 9026 I've just received a text asking me to call them - the live chat folk say the text is from a spammer but I've just changed my password and the confirmation has come from t...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos