Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Goodwill gesture

Talked to a chat adviser, very helpful and gave me 100 mins free call time as goodwill gesture however it's hasn't happened and after spending a good half hour on chat I really don't want to go through it all again.Where are my free call mins, is not...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! mobile telephone bill

I BOUGHT A PHONE FOR MY GRANDAUGHTER WHO LIVES IN SPAIN.MY LAST 2 BILLS HAVE BEEN FOR 88.00 AND 105.00.MY GRANDAUGHTER CANNOT FIND OUT WHY THIS HAS HAPPENED.PLEASE CAN YOU HELP ME AS I CANNOT AFFORD THIS AMOUNT.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM not working

Cannot activate new SIM so paying more money for a higher package but doesn't work. Have a brand new IPhone I can't use. no way to contact O2. No phone or Live Chat. No email. So now posting this on public forum. No other option, Probably a waste of ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff Upgrade

I contacted o2 about adding more data to my contract currently 1GB. I was given a number of options 5GB 8GB mainly. I was told i coud also look at these through the my o2 app so i did. I proceeded through the selection of said tariff it listed what i...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need phone unlocked

I don't have the original telephone number because I ported it over to another phone, However, 02 still have phone locked to them. Can I get this unlocked?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New contract

I have a contract starting on the 10 th April 2017, but the bag to send my old phone into yourselves had the wrong address, I am concerned my SIM card will be sent to my neighbours, they are not very helpful, and will send it back, how do I change my...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free roaming

I have free European roaming on my contact but am unsure of how it works.I know the calls made in another European country come out of my monthly allowance but I can't find information on what this actually means in practise.1. Calls within the count...

jtuk by Level 3: Thinker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos