Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Data roaming off or on while on o2 Travel?

Hi, I'm in the States at the moment. I am on O2 Travel for £4.99 per day. However, I'm not clear whether I should have my data roaming off or on. I was always under the impression that it should be kept off to avoid massive charges. But does being on...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Additional phone

Hi I have tow phone one for me and one for my Son. Both I belive are on a business account. I can seem to be able to register his phone on the website and see the bills/amend/upgrade -

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

I would like a PAC codeI have changed providers as O2 has such a terrible network. Indeed I just got cut off TWICE when the network dropped out as I was trying to get through to customer services

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International Charges?

Sorry if this has been posted about recently but I have been unable to find any information relating to this. I'm currently living in Thailand, and using a local sim card. When I check my pay monthly O2 sim, I always switch off mobile data before cha...

My rewards

Hi I'm trying to claim or view my current reward amount online but I need a new sim for my number how can I do this please

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail and data

How do I find out my voicemail number I entered my mobile number and it just ads me to leave a message not listen

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! credit

I recently charged my credit. Today it says its empty so I checked my texts and for some reason O2 has taken out 10 pounds for some kind of bundle or whatever. When did I ever give consnet for you people to take the money out.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

I have had a contract for over 2 years & have been trying to cancel it since Xmas! They rung me & offered a new phone (not saying it was a new 2 yr contract) I received the phone realised it was a new contract so returned it saying I did not want a n...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Monthly bill

Recently my monthly bill has been over the price of which I bought my tarrif (£15 monthly) and I want to put a restrict men or a lock over it so my bill does not exceed past the £15. just today i had gotten my bill and it said i owed £31 (more than t...

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos