Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Beware of dodgy O2 messages on holiday.

I holiday three times a year in Portugal and never opted for the travel bolt on which is a complete rip off for most people. I just use the roaming service which costs very little. Last month I was in Portugal for a couple of weeks and after 10 days ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! feel like i have been ripped off.

so yesterday morning i checked my O2 app as i realised i was due for an upgrade sometime this month but couldn't remember the exact date. It turns out i could upgrade 06 march 2017 but could upgrade that day for free so i decided to speak to an onlin...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Mum's Dorro Phone P&G

I bought my then mum & dad a Dorro phone some time ago now for their convenience ... att my mum said 'We don't want it, here have it back'In time both of them got to use the device with confidence ... even sometimes sorting out problems using the ins...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bill

why my bill is so high already 2 month...this month-56...last 47 pounds?What is that I need information abaut my bill...I pay every month 41 and new 2 month 56 and 47?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation

I I don't use any more my phone, and would like to do cancellation of my line Please could you do it for me. Many thanks M ABELA

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

International Favorites 3 is not activated

Today, I brought a O2 sim and TOP UP 10 pounds. The 10 pounds are immediately deducted for the tarrif Big Bundle. However I wanted the Tarif international Favourites, so I called one of the customer representitive of O2 to change the Tarif to Interna...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pac code

How do i apply for a pac code?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Security Concern - text messages

I was recently away for work with a colleage for one night. While we were away text messages sent to me also appeared on my colleague's phone. They showed as having what I know to be my husband's number. These texts also appeared on his own phone as ...

• 38 replies
  • 0 kudos