Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! PAC

Been all over the O2'site and can't find where to request a PAC number, any ideas?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

mobile use abroad

Hi Just returned from Mallarco and could not use my phone once abroad !!! Tried to text 23336 to O2TRAVEL but it would not let. Any idea whty as I will be travlleing abroad again soon and need my mobile!

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4th replacement phone faulty and still no on cares!!

STILL NO RESPONSE AND AGAIN MY 4TH REPLACEMENT PHONE BREAKS ONGOING COMPLAINT - YESWAITING 4 WEEKS FOR A RESPONSE - STILL NOTHING4 REPLACEMENT PHONES - TODAY THE 4TH ONE TURNED OFF WENT HOT AND WONT TURN BACK ON O2 INSURANCE RESPONSE TODAY - WE WILL ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Being charged monthly by number 80556

Every month I am being charged £4.17 by the number 88056 however no text or call linked with the number. I visited 02 and was passed on to a person on the phone who was to block all premium numbers. But this month I was charged again ! After searchin...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming changes

Just had this about the roaming changes through by texthttp://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-monthly/roaming-in-europe?cm_mmc=sms-_-06552euregs-_-A001188979-_-maincta-_-06552

• 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

early upgrade

Hi just want to check how much it would cost for an early upgrade 

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is my order confirmed?

Hi, I ordered a Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus about half an hour ago and have recieved the legal documents and thank you for your order emails but haven't recieved one in regards to the dispatch which is set for delivery tomorrow.How long does it normally t...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

change billing date

is it possible to change my billing date (when you take the money out of my bank account)

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to get a PAC code

Hello i have been looking into getting a pac code ( i'm on pay as you go ) , i have read on forum that i needed to call 4445 in oder to obtain this , but that number only give me 3 recharge automatic menu , no way to talk to anyone there , i tried th...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos