Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Using more than my monthly allowance

Hi, I have found out today that I am on emercency calls only. I have never gone over my amount previously and want to know if I can pay a top up tonight. I think my next payment is on friday 31st March but i could do with some credit on now.Sandra Cr...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Online top up not working

I have been trying to top up my phone online, it lets me fill all details including card details etc, it then flashes verified b but doesn't allow pasord, then goes back to screen saying something is broken. have tried online help but they just sugge...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unwanted tarif

i toped up £15 to unlock my phone to use on other network then you instatly took £10 for a tarif i wont usei find this bad i have no intenstons staying with 02 so dont need a tarif now i have to top up another £10 so i can unlock my phone so thanks v...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Downgrade after upgrade

I have an iPhone 6s Plus which I pay about £60 each month for and I get unlimited calls and texts and 20gb of data. My contract ends in October and I'm just wondering if I could upgrade it to the iPhone 7 but get a lower tariff so lower gb/texts/minu...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

duplicate sim

Hi. I use two phones, a Samsung S5 for every day use, & a Samsung SGH-B2710 tough phone when i go sea fishing. At the moment i swap the sims, but the S5 uses the micro inner sim, the SGH the large sim. Is it possible to get a second, duplicate sim so...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim lost abroad

hi.trying to cvontract someone for a whilelost my sim card abroad.can you help?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 reward

How do I view my rewards balance?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract ended- still being charged

Help! my contract ended and i unlocked my device. i relocated abroad so definitely don't need a UK phone anymore. However O2 are still issuing invoices and billing me monthly! Don't know how to stop them- my contract has ended, i havent authorised an...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Complaint

Hello, I have iPhone play monthly. I would like make a compliment about payment which has been taken From my bank account from quite long time. I have unlimited air time and internet for £ 34 + £20 for the device. I am very unpleasant surpriced to se...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos