Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Traveling abroad.

I got charged £1.99 for travel data, but I will travel to Japn not Europe, can you stop my payment and help me refuned my £1.99 which I wasn't mean to pay it at all. many thanks for you help. My number: [Removed]

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! termination of contract

Hai,As my contract finish in 15June 2017 , I would like to give you one month notice in advance .please give me a replay for the acceptance, and please don't take any more bills after that periodThank you,GGeorgeI am keep contacting you in many ways ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't track my phone

Hi I need to speak to someone regarding my upgrade uk mail have tried to deliver unsuccessfully & left a card Yesterday i can't access there website and rearrange delivery

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ....

hi. i would like to pay a bill but i cant log in and im not able to call you cuz you blocked my phone. what shpuld i do then .?

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Breach of contract

I'm 86. If I start a 2 year contract with o2 and die after 2 months, am I in breach of contract? Would my executor be expected to pay any o/s charges such as remaining 22 months at say £18 a month ie £396?

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I want to put a cap limit on my phone

I want to put a cap limit on my phone so that I do not exceed my monthly allowance how do I do this? I keep waking up at the end of the month with high bills [personal information removed. Please please do not post personal details ]

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariffs

hi, i changed from a p&g sim yesterday to a monthly contract, it was a £9 a month 500 mins,500 mb + unlimited texts,although my sim has not arrived yet i got my first bill this morning,£9 , but beside it it says your monthly tariff will be £13 per mo...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moorcroft debt

Got a demand for £15.20 when contract finished and ended 6 months ago ?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos