Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Roaming changes

Just had this about the roaming changes through by texthttp://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-monthly/roaming-in-europe?cm_mmc=sms-_-06552euregs-_-A001188979-_-maincta-_-06552

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

early upgrade

Hi just want to check how much it would cost for an early upgrade 

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is my order confirmed?

Hi, I ordered a Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus about half an hour ago and have recieved the legal documents and thank you for your order emails but haven't recieved one in regards to the dispatch which is set for delivery tomorrow.How long does it normally t...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

change billing date

is it possible to change my billing date (when you take the money out of my bank account)

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to get a PAC code

Hello i have been looking into getting a pac code ( i'm on pay as you go ) , i have read on forum that i needed to call 4445 in oder to obtain this , but that number only give me 3 recharge automatic menu , no way to talk to anyone there , i tried th...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G and Wi-Fi Calling

Hi, I have just joined o2 on a SIM only deal, in order to use 4G and Wi-Fi Calling. I am using a Samsung Galaxy S7 with the o2 Carrier software installed. I have enabled the setting in My o2 Account online, but there is no option or setting available...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data roaming off or on while on o2 Travel?

Hi, I'm in the States at the moment. I am on O2 Travel for £4.99 per day. However, I'm not clear whether I should have my data roaming off or on. I was always under the impression that it should be kept off to avoid massive charges. But does being on...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Additional phone

Hi I have tow phone one for me and one for my Son. Both I belive are on a business account. I can seem to be able to register his phone on the website and see the bills/amend/upgrade -

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

I would like a PAC codeI have changed providers as O2 has such a terrible network. Indeed I just got cut off TWICE when the network dropped out as I was trying to get through to customer services

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos