Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Pay monthly contract expires

Hi, My contract is due to expire next month. The issue is I am travelling and unable to contact o2 due to the time difference. I want to stop payments when it expires and then discuss options when i return to the UK in a few months. Do i have to cont...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Getting a new plan after my contract ends

So my contract is up soon and I'm hoping to get the new Galaxy S8, however, the deals when upgrading through o2 (or any 3rd party seller) aren't great. Looking around, I've seen that new plans seem to be a better deal, so if I get a new plan through ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC number

Hi, I am switching to 3 and want to keep my number. I need a PAC code how do i get this?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Coming to the end of contract

Hi, I'm coming to the end of my pay monthly contract in june and want to switch to a sim-only contract but keep my own number? Can i anybody tell me how i go about doing this? Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Overcharged

Why have I been charged 360 poundsFor my phone bill this monthI need this money back to survive

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Recycle for the S8

Upgrading to the S8 today, but wanting to recycle my S6 Edge 64gb to credit towards the new airtime bill on the S8 contract. However, I'm not entirely sure how this works with a pre-order phone. If I select the recycle option at checkout, do I need t...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reservation

Is there a reservation list to reserve a phone that's not out yet?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos