Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

downloading my bill

my bill will not download to my printer showing my number it only produces the bill details without my phone number

celtic28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing derict debit details

Hello, I was trying to change my direct debit account details but can't find any information about doing this anywhere. Could someone please help me?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Enquiry

I topped up £15 to unlock my device my o2 then decided on its own accord to get me on a tariff and take out £10 I need to reverse this

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Service connection

Just Arrived in France and my phone shows no service. It cannot connect to a service supplier. Any suggestions to why and what should I do. Have used phone successfully all over world before. Thanks for any help

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bolt on

Just bought a £10 data bolt on it's saying active but won't let me access internet? Could someone help

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Double data contract offer issue

I recently took out a new contract with o2 with the double data offer. 6gb for the price of 3gb. However it shows I've got a 3gb free bolt on which is on top of any allowance but it doesn't seem to be working as it's says I've got 2.85gb of 3gb. My a...

kevans by Level 1: Joiner
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 are [no longer] useless

My previously unlocked Galaxy S3 has been locked to O2 again, and despite spending the last 42 days on Live Chat and telephoning O2, nothing is being done. The latest is your line manager Craig promising to ring back in 48 hours, and four days later ...

• 44 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Have i been successful?

I ordered the Samsung Galaxy S8 today at 12:33am via click and collect in store today, I have recieved my order number and collection reference number and also the CCA in my email. I phoned customer services and they put me through to the credit team...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG Data usage

Hi Folks, Is it possible to find out how much data is being used on a Classic PAYG? I want to see how much My daughter is using a month so I know which is the most appropriate bundle to get. many thanks, Adam

Resolved! O2 signal is disappearing.

Hey you guys & gals.Can you tell us why the O2 signal in our valley is getting progressively weaker over the last six months?I've just had to walk up the lane 1/4 mile away from our group of houses to get a signal with NO JOY AT ALL. NO SIGNAL.So wha...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos