Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! want to end contract

I want to end my contract without upgrading as I found a nice contract with o2 but didn't give me the option to upgrade to the one I want. Can I do this?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spam text message?

Anyone know if these are genuine O2 phone numbers? 0345 450 1502 0203 640 9026 I've just received a text asking me to call them - the live chat folk say the text is from a spammer but I've just changed my password and the confirmation has come from t...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not receiving texts

My Samsung s7 is not receiving texts. I am able to send them but don't get them back (when I know they've been sent by other people,. Anyone heard of this?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Barred

New business and new contract phone and today i receive a text from O2. We have barred your phone. If you did not request this please call this number? Oh yeah great with no access to 4G or phone cos you have bloody barred it.............why ????? an...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim

My sim has been lost for past couple of weeks, I keep getting charged for added data out of my bank when I havnt had the sim what do I do?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile Data

I never seem to have any mobile data I have checked my settings and everything seems to be in order but I never have data service so I'm basically paying for something I'm not getting?Advice please

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £5 Big bundle - min £10 payment!?

I have just changed to the £5 big bundle, and only need it for 1 month.The only way I can see to pay is with a minimum of £10...Is there a way of only paying the £5?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hello

i can't remember my number again 

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile numbers I have been paying for but do not Know where they come from ?

i was contacted by moorcroft debt recovery for an overdue bill for £24.97.I had just paid £77.62 to 02 on 11th May 2017 The numbers are [removed] . I do not know what these numbers are or where they came from but seemingly I have been paying them sin...

Resolved! Pay and go abroad

I'm going to lanzarote soon, I'm on pay and go and will be on and off Internet etc. How much will I be charged per day?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos