Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Reducing my payment

Hey guys, I am currently living in New Zealand, paying £50 a month for a phone I do not even use.I am not due an upgrade for another year, therefore cancellation costs will be stupid amount! Is there anyway O2 will redue my plan for me now or will I ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! surname

Hi, I would like to change my surname . What should I do ? Do you need my marriage certificate ?. Thank you

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2card

I have a 3 month contract but i Dont want now I want cancel now .

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff query

hi a possibly an easy question BUT can anyone confirm how long it usually takes for a newly aquired tariff to change over once amended online? instantly or end of month?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying a bill early

HiI pay by direct debit but I want to pay my bill early through the app. Will I be charged twice if I do this?Thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! collection

hi I ordered for a device yesterday and chose the collection, however, when I received the email it said it will be delivered to my place. i need to fix this and collect the device as its a surprise for my wife

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! downloading my bill

why wont it let me download my bill i have had this problem a number of times now

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! data loss

Hello. I have recently opened a contact that consists of 3GB of data, unlimited text and unlimited minutes. I also have a bolt on of 3GB extra which brings my total data to 6GB. Yesterday I transferred my number over to this contract and after the sw...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost sim

I lost my sim the 02 agent said he has blocked it but it's not blocked as it is still ringing

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone Number

I have a new phone Alcatel How do I find the Phone Number. To have it unblocked I need the Number. I forgot the packageing in England

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos