Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! calling uk mobile abroad from uk mobile also abroad

I understand that from 15th June I can use my mobile abroad using my UK calling plan, so calls cost nothing. I will be in France and my daughter will be in Holland, can we ring each other using UK calling plan, or as we are both abroad that does alte...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG how to get refund for credit balance

Hi there, After a LONG time with O2 on PAYG I am moving supplier and wondered if anyone knew if I can claim my credit balance back? I can't find anything about it online and there's no-one available on their chat to message them. Any help would be ap...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Receiving texts abroad

I have a pay as you go SIM. When I went abroad recently (Turkey) I found that I could not receive texts, but I would like to receive texts as two-factor authentication on many of my internet accounts. I do not need any other features such as any need...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my dead nexus 5x

my nexus 5x is stuck in reboot mode can i get fixed for free as i am still paying for the phone

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Family deal?

Hi I have 4 mobile phones now in my family which are all on o2 but have separate contracts. Is it possible to have just 1 family package for all 4 devices with just 1 monthly payment and if so how to I get it sorted? Thanks for any help

Resolved! Tariff Not Correct...

I've just changed my contract to SIM only.I went in the O2 shop and was offered 6GB SIM only, unlimited, unlimited for £15 p/m over 12 months. Got back home went on the O2 app and it now shows as £26 p/m, so I thought the App might be out of date so ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

I have received several emails with my latest O2 billswhen I log on, although my username and pword is recognized, it appears I have no services provided - which is not consistent with the money going out of my accountCan you pls if that is indeed th...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

i cant get into my account

trying to get into my o2 online ask 2 put phone number in they send a text and you type yhat in but wont let me into my o2

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos