Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Pay & Go Changes 3rd August 2017

Good Afternoon, Has anyone else received a text from O2 today regarding "Changes to Prices / Tariff on Pay as you Go" called O2 (2202) as suggested. The message regarding these changes only plays once ! & then never again.....also a further text with...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! payg

Hi I have a £15 payg sim and want to change it to £7.5 per month sim - is it easily done?

cloughb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ending contract

I'm due to upgrade in August but no longer wish to remain with O2, can't find anywhere on the site or app that tells you how to end contract when date comes up. I'm trawling through T&C's when I can find them but if anyone knows in the mean time plea...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Vat on price shown

HiI am looking to change to a pay monthly sim and keen to know if the price shown is what I will pay or is vat added?TYIA

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I cancel my phone service?

I need to cancel my phone and have searched this site for how to notify O2 - does anyone know how I can do this online?Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £10 bundle

Hi I tried to add £10 to my account as I dont want to go over my allowence and the website wont allow me to. Why? Also I had £10 credit prior to going on the bundle which you have added to my bundle account instead of letting me to add another £10?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Txt and calls to UK number in Germany

Hi, My sister is in Germany and I was wondering if i'm covered under the EU roaming as it's UK number to UK number or what are the charges for me to call or txt her number while she's in Germany. She is with a different UK provider.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tablet roaming

Hi folks,Due to O2's new terms and conditions I am now unable to roam on my Samsung tablet, what's your views on this, is this a breach of contract? It's ok if you can use a phone and roam at no extra cost but tablets are excluded! Any suggestions fo...

• 12 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! annoying texts

Can anyone tell me how to stop O2 sending me texts. All I want is to be left in peace to use my phone. I will buy a new one when I want and really findtheir matrketing texts annoying. The one today asked me to actually telephone them to cancel and wh...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos