Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Classic Pay as You Go

Hi All I just received a text with a link from O2 about changes to PAYG tariffs from 3rd August. The linked page doesn't mention Classic PAYG. Does anyone know if this is changing too? Thanks. Angela.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charge

I have a recent charge on my bill £40 which I now won't have to pay, how will it be removed ?

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call barring

I've paid my over due bill but when I try to make a call its saying can't call when call barring is on. I've switched the phone off and on and its still the same . Can any one help me out please

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change imei

I have replaced my phone and need to change the IMEI number on my o2 account. How do I do this?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming charges

Guys i am heading to spain in the mornig. I just wnated to confirm- n roaming charges are no longer appled? is that correct?Can i use my data allowance in Spain at no extra cost?TIAG

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Very Poor Signal.

Do O2 offer signal boosters? Moved to a new house and in certain parts have no signal at all. Thanks. Ash

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

new 4G SIM: "IMEI number not recognised"

I've just 'upgraded' my pay monthly 12 month contract and been sent a new 4G SIM card. When I follow the steps at https://www.o2.co.uk/4g/setup, as instructed, I can't find my handset in the list, so enter my IMEI number. I'm then told "IMEI number n...

Colin4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam number +88194860015? [yes}

Hi all, Last night I got a call from the following number: +88194860015. I rung it to find out who it was and got through to someone who was asking strange questions then hung up after 20 seconds. My husband did a search on the number and supposedly ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying 56 for nothing

I have a contract with 02 at the end of the 2 year contract i upgraded the phone (xmas just gone so 7 months ago) since then im paying 56 a month for a phone i have no service on i used my old sim as it was an upgrade i just remembered i have not bee...

• 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail Notification

Hi, I recently receieved a call form an unknown number so I declined it but they then left a voicemail - since i am a PAYG customer, i cannot/dont want to pay to receive this voicemail. There is also a notification on my phone which wont go away unti...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos