Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 data running out extremely quickly

Hi, I have a 5GB of data a month iPhone 7 contract which runs out on my phone within a week of it being reloaded in the month, I have also topped up with an additional 8GB this month and that's gone within a week too...the way I see it, I work at hom...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! paying a bill from overseas

I recently cancelled my contract with o2 after a number of years being a customer. They seem to think I cancelled my direct debit to them early and are after my final payment. I've been trying to find a way of contacting them - no email, disconnected...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract Ending Shortly

Hi, my pay monthly contract will be ending the 1st September, i may want to change from 02 & go with another carrier,how do i go about this ie; do i have to notify 02 before my contract ends etc ?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number Transfer From One Account To Another

I have a new pay monthly SIM, my partner has an existing pay monthly (rolling contract) SIM...both are with O2. Can she transfer her number to my new SIM and cancel her rolling contract? She doesn't want to lose her current number.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Old bills

How can i check older bills?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile phone bill

Hello there, I have added the following mobile phone to my contract and have received a bill, can you please let me know the total that is for [removed] and what date each month the payment will go out

SLW1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! add ipad to account

Hi Does anyone know how to add a Ipad to their account? When i try to do it it says it will send a text message to the device but that obviously wont work as it is a tablet. Thanks

VAPM123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Texting from uk to romania

Hi, I'm from the uk. my boyfriend is currently in Romania for work and I've been texting him forgetting about paying. I'm on the 12 month plan (£15 a month) and nothing has come up on my bill yet. Should I be worried about a big bill?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! finished contract

Hi, My contract is nearly finish and I don't want to renew it but I need the PACKCODE to keep the number Anna

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos