Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

🚀£20 Voucher Reward With The Priority Beta App Testing Adventure🚀

Hey everyone! Exciting news! We're on the lookout for enthusiastic Virgin Media O2 customers to be part of our Beta testing group for the Priority app. The goal is to help us find any issues and continue to improve our app’s performance. What's in it...

Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Full signal, No incoming texts?

Hi, I apparantly am not recieving any texts at all. My 3g seems to be working fine and I have a full signal on my phone. Unsure whether calls are affected, Is it my phone thats on the blink or something else? Ive been having trouble getting my phone ...

Cazmia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 CHARGE ?

if i call 02 to 02 customers DO I GET CHARGED FOR IT?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! fone barred pay bill

Hiya, my phone has been cut off people can ring me but i cant ring out as my direct debit failed and i was unable to pay my bill, now i cant ring to py my bill and it wont let me do it online, need my fone heeeelllpp!!!!!

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unexpected Issues - O2 Status

Hi, Just checked the status in http://status.o2.co.uk/ and they have mentioned there is an unexpected issue that is on going at the moment. 'We've got some problems with our phone service right now. Some phone numbers might not be working at all. Tho...

• 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Number not on bill

Why is a certain mobile number I text not appearing on my itemised bill

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't call nor text O2 number only

Hi All, Since yesterday I have a problem calling/texting O2 number that I've been calling for years with no problem! The funny thing is that when I call landline or mobile/landline in another country it all works perfectly fine? Any idea what the pro...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International Mobile Calls

i need to make calls to international mobiles (more than 5) mainly based in Spain and Ireland, what is the best solution to reduce the costs

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delay in text delivery to one contact

Hi All, Over the past few months I've had numerous delays in messages being sent from and delivered to my phone ,but it's only happening with one specific number. As this is my significant other's number it's quite irritating to have this continuousl...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Poor 3G coverage in SE London

The coverage map indicates I should have good signal indoors and outdoors. It's not, it's extremely patchy outdoors, in the street, no large buildings in the area, relatively high elevation for London. Some other providers seem to also have the probl...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to send MMS

My number was ported from Vodafone to O2 on Monday and everything seems to be ok apart from one thing - I can't send picture messages. I thought I could, but I was actually sending iMessages! I have a link from O2 with the settings for MMS but when I...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos