Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Auto Top up not working

I've been trying to set up auto top up. I've entered all my card details and received the e-mail to click on the link to confirmt the auto top up. All I've been getting for the past two days is: Something's gone wrong.... We’re updating our auto top-...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my last bill

I asked in a O2 store today about my bill , and do to me using more than the allotted minutes the 1and a half hours cost £69 ,00 , he said i should have received a text or email to notify me , if i HAD THEN I WOULD HAVE WATCHED MY USAG AND KNOW ABOUT...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change email address

Ive just noticed the email O2 have for me is incorrect how do i cange it please?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changes to o2 pay and go big bundles

I see big bundles have changed as o2 are now offering more free data but have cut the monthly free text and calls.The now I top up £15 a month and get 2gb data 2000 text and 750mins a month.Now on the o2 site any new customers going for the £15 big b...

Resolved! Early Termination Charge

Hi,I cancelled my O2 Refresh and paid off my device. I thought that O2 Refresh meant I was free to pay off the device and quit with O2 without early termination charges. Is that right?I have just had an email saying that I owe a £164 early terminatio...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding my current /old mobile to my new contract - im nere here )

Hi just joined o2. Got my new contract sorted out Sunday evening and awaiting my sexy new S8 Plus ... its due to arrive in around an hour. Was the easiest sign up process I have ever had. All went through fine and was kept informed every step of the ...

Dino1968 by Level 4: Observant
  • 17 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Ayia Napa

Hi Son is travelling to Ayia Napa is this included in package for o2 monthly user?Thanks

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Replacement Yop-up card

Somebody please help me swim through this O2 help treacle! My Top-up card is slightly damaged and often cannot be read to activate its purpose. How do I get a replacement ? What is the process ? Can this be facilitated on-line?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIMO upgrade?

Anyone know the earliest you can upgrade a 12mth SIMO to a phone even if you have to pay off the rest of the SIM? I was accepted for a SIM but want a phone so took the SIM to use but want to know if you can upgrae early etc.. Tried taking a phone lin...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos