Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Downloading and printing previous bills

Hi. I have four phones linked to one account and cannot download and print previous monthly bills for them (I used to be able to but not for about 3 weeks now). Anyone else have this problem?? Any advice please? The current bills are visible for all ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leave o2

I have two o2 month accounts I wish to cancel

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Old Contract

I have just ordered a upgrade, Which it said my new contract would start midnight of the order, do I need to cancel my old contract when the new phone arrives or will it be cancelled automatically? I am now panicking that Ill be paying for two contra...

Harlea26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving contract early

I still have a year left on my contract but I am thinking about leaving O2. Does anyone know the penalties for doing so early? Many thanksClaire

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help! I have been a victim of scam. What can I do?

Hi all, I have just discovered that I have been a victim of a scam. I have had a very hectic 2017, with my hubby being in another country and me on my own looking after 2 toddlers, so I haven't really looked at my O2 bill. My fault, I know... but whe...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! The SIMS

I've picked up a Pay as you Go SIM at Tesco. inserted it and set up 'auto-top-up' with the credit card for £10 on it from MyO2. But the portal is telling me I've got a 'big bundle' and threatening to take money monthly? I'm confused, surely that's so...

Capture.JPG
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No refund for returned item.

When I ordered my phone I was offered an accessory pack to go with it. I thought, at the itme, it would be a good idea as it had a case, screen protector and in-car charger. When the phone and accessory pack arrived the case was too small, the screen...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Auto Top up not working

I've been trying to set up auto top up. I've entered all my card details and received the e-mail to click on the link to confirmt the auto top up. All I've been getting for the past two days is: Something's gone wrong.... We’re updating our auto top-...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my last bill

I asked in a O2 store today about my bill , and do to me using more than the allotted minutes the 1and a half hours cost £69 ,00 , he said i should have received a text or email to notify me , if i HAD THEN I WOULD HAVE WATCHED MY USAG AND KNOW ABOUT...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos