Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! incorrect charges in recent bill

my recent bill contains 4 charges for sending text messages from Northern Ireland to Guernsey. Surely both these countries are in the UK and therefore no charge should be made!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! leaving o2

Is this possible on-line

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ending a phone call

My question is,when someone is on O2 pay as you go who is speaking to someone else on O2 pay as you go.When one of the people hang up and the other one does not.The person who as not hung up do they still get charged and credit run down until they ei...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Itemised billing

How do I view this months itemised bill     Thanks 

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! telephone number

Can someone please give me a telephone number for O2 - I need help with my phone

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim only

I currently have a pay monthly sim but was wondering if I can add a phone to my sim only contract.

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ending my contract and switching to sim only

HiMy 24 month contract ends next month. I don't want an upgrade, I'd ideally like to keep my phone and number and get a sim only deal (still on o2) How do I cancel my contract once the 24th month is up so I don't get charged afterwards? Also once I b...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! First bill

Took out pay monthly contract on 08/08 and got email with my first bill today 09/08. Its for the full amount which will come out in 2 weeks. Just wondered why its a months bill when it will only have been active 2 weeks?? Is it in advance or somethin...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change email adress

Hi, I want to change my email adress can someone tell me how can I do it, please?Your staff is not available whole day in live chat! Can someone helps me? ThanksJoanna Kusak

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 Travel

Hi I am in Canada on holiday. On Monday 7thI sent a text to 2336 requesting o2 Travel.I received a text back today saying 'welcome to Canadayou are on o2 Travel'. However I still do not have access to the internet. Do I switch data roaming on? Everyo...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos