Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! iPad data roaming isn’t working

Hello we are abroad at the moment and the data roaming on the iPad we have with o2 isn’t working. I checked data and brought a bolt on to add more as it was low but it still isn’t working. Can you help me sort this please.

Lauren_R by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network outage after paying bills

Am so angry posting this. Can I just get a person to speak to. I had to deactivate my direct debit due to fraud. I missed a payment which I received a text for. Paid on the same day and you still went ahead to disconnect my data and calls. Please res...

Texting the US from UK

Hi,My daughters have been texting a friend in the US. I've got a zero spend cap on their monthly contract, so does this mean texts to the US are free on a monthly unlimited texts plan as it's allowing them to text her.I can't find the answer to this ...

EmmyW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing delivery

My upgrade phone was delivered to my previous address

Ian58 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data add on

I am in Spain. what is the cheapest way to add data, say 3Gb and how long will it last? thanks

Heather15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Earbuds for £1

Has anyone actually managed to redeem this offer? I purchased an S23 Ultra on the 18th June. Still no code. I've now rung them 3 times (currently been on hold for 1hr 27mins). Each time I get told my issue is been 'escalated' and someone will contact...

WS17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming in Turkey

We are about to go on holiday to Turkey but I’m finding it very hard to find out if we will have coverage and what the costs will be. Can anyone advise please. Seems to be impossible to get assistance from O2

CEH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why is it so difficult

All I am trying to do is move my old o2 number to my new o2 sim. It has been a week now and ring the customer service team is like some form of torture. Can anyone in the community or the customer service team please help. It is getting beyond a joke...

Jilly by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos