Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! How to pay my disconnected bill?

I disconnected my account, because I moved out of Britain for good at the end of June. Now I can view my disconnected bill online, but see no way to pay it. How am I supposed to do it?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 insurance

Can someone please explain, I pay monthly for mobile insurance with o2. I broke my iPhone screen yesterday so called to make a claim and was told I have to pay £50 I don't understand why I have to pay extra when I already pay a monthly rate

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Message cost

I have a recent message at a cost of £0.416.The ref beside it is about 8 or 10 leading zeros ending in 1234.Can anyone relate to what this means?

mica by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! On holiday in Cyprus - which is in the EU - so why estimated bill showing as in Turkey?????

Received email saying next bill over norm - currently over 100 GBP when norm 29.24. Please note 02 that I will be cancelling my direct debit until this is sorted - as my daughter has been in Cyprus since early July, on holiday visiting family and fri...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New contract

I've applied to add another contract to the one I have I received all emails lastnight terms and conditions, credit agreement and 2 more but still haven't said wether I'm getting phone or not how long does it take

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text Message Charges overseas

Am on a Pay Monthly UK tarriff using an iPhone6 I have been charged multple times for messages sent from o'seas (texts presumably) to [Removed] I understand what the number is used for but don't understand the multiple charges - all within a few minu...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data question

I have 1gb included data in my allowance and 1gb free data (I think it must've been an offer)When my first 1gb runs out will it automatically start using my further 1gb or charging me? Tia

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos