Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Changing an old unused contract phone to Pay As You Go

Hi All, I've been an O2 customer for close to 6 years but always on a contract basis (with O2 & other networks previously) and so I've no experience as a Pay as you go phone user. Since I've gone through a few contracts and a few iPhones, I now have ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! final bill as leaving o2

I have paid off my device and cancelled airtime contract as am thinking of moving networks. They have given me PAC code which expires on 25th Sept. My billing date is 24th each month. Have I already paid for airtime for this month, is it paid in adva...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt ons

I changed my bolt on to £15 but want to change it back to £10 but I don't know how to do it, can someone help?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Regards lost sim

Hi I just wanted to say I’m on holiday and I have lost my O2 SIM card and wanted to ask if I can get a new sim.

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stolen Sim

Hi there, I had my phone stolen and I am looking to organise a replacement sim card to my old phone number. Thanks, Iain

• 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Using my phone in Europe

I understand that you can use your phone elsewhere in the EU exactly as you do at home and any free data, text and voice allowances you have as part of your deal apply when you use your phone in Europe. Can anyone advise me, is that literally so or a...

• 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! SIM CARD

I have had my phone since New Years Eve 2016, the phone is an Iphone 7 and I have lost my sim card. I was wondering how I can get a new sim card?I hope someone can help me, many thanks.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Address not updating

Hi i needed a proof of address so I thought I use o2 bills. When I clicked download bills my old address came up. I changed the billing address but on the bill its still the old address. And live chat not working either... any ideas?

Adri by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos