Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Calling France from England or France

Hi.So if I cal a French mobile or landline, whilst in France, is that now included in my package allowance?I have unlimited mins and texts plus 2GB of data.Thx,John

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim card

Hi, I need change my mobilephone.I want ask send me small sim card with my phone number,because I do not want change my number.Many thanks

whisper by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade on us with o2

Its that time of year again and it just so happens the option to upgrade on o2 will be on the 15th around the time that the new iphone will be released. Previously i've just paid the remaining contract and ordered the new one but what is the differen...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! delete telephone number

Hello,I have one question for you? I want to cancel my O2 account, this number is already not used. the same I am out of the Office in another country, how do I cancel this your number?Dzeris

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges for using our phone Abroad

Im going to Maderia (Portugal)Does the New Roaming chres that came into effect from 15th June 2017 include Maderia and therefore will be able to use my phone to recieve/make calls, text ad use my data without charges Kevin

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

sms charge's

After i top up and get 3000 free sms, Why am i still being for for sending sms? I'm very annoyed that this is happening.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LANDLINE calls

Trying not to be dim here, but when I have unlimited calls is that ONLY to mobiles or does it include calls to 01,02, etc landlines but obviously not premium rate numbers?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Someone is using my number

I have had my number for around 4 years. In the past few weeks I have received a message from TU with verification code which I never requested. Few days later I receive a message from FreeSim saying Hi Lauren (I don't know anyone called Lauren) than...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling my pay monthly contract

Hi. I cancelled my 24 month contract over the phone and I'm annoyed why you are still taking money out of my account. My contract had finished yet money is still being taken.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos