Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! I don't understand why I've been disconnected, even though I paid

I was behind on payments, but recently caught up and paid them what they asked for. However, when I logged into my account I can see that I'm now being charged a disconnection bill, which I will never be able to afford. Please no lectures about payin...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC Code

I have got a pac code which I got it just incase I wanted to leave o2, but I wont be. How do I use it if I'm staying with the same network? I'm starting a new contract in my own name.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Being charged for received texts that I did not request

I am a young widow (recently) with two young children & have been charged for received txts that I did not request! O2 have told me that they won't give me a refund! Then they should not allow innocent customers in vunerable situations, like me, to b...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not Registered On Network

Hi,I have this rather perplexing issue, at the moment my Note 2 keeps displaying "not registered on network" when I try to make a phone call or try and text, however I'm able to use my data allowance!I have done the usual things to try and rememdy th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I change the date for my direct debit?

My direct debit has been set up to be paid "on or around the 1st" of every month. However, this means that sometimes I'm making two payments in a month and I can't afford for this to be happening. How can I change the date for the direct debit to com...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 5 issue with no internet & calls failing

For the past 4 months my wife's phone has lost internet connectivity and continually gets call failure. We had web chats, numerous conversations actually been down to a O2 shop twice even received a new SIM card & still the problems persist. We don't...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 taking unauthorised money from account.

I am in my sixties and require a phone for emergencies nothing else. I have basic simplicity at £10.50 per month. Last month O2 emptied my account by £1 daily and sent me a text at 10pm saying that i could use the internet till 12pm. Once my account ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 5 16GB for sale or not for sale?

I've just tried to upgrade my phone and wanted a new iPhone 5 16GB. While the website says the phone is in stock after selecting it it says the phone is no longer available. Puzzling.But even more puzzling is after chatting online with an advisor I w...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How long is the cooling off period?

I have been unable to find this information. To my knowledge, all contracts have a 2 week cooling off period, is this right?I should mention that I purchased my contract through Carphone Warehouse. Having several problems which make me think this con...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using a family members upgrade with your own O2 contract SIM card.

Hi, My own upgrade with O2 isn't due until June next year. However my wife's upgrade is a few months earlier in March. She isn't bothered about upgrading first and has said I can use her upgrade to go from my 4s to a 5s. When we go into the store to ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos