Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Is it free to call USA numbers when I’m in the USA?

Hello, Currently on the o2 150GB unlimited plus tariff which includes inclusive zone. I travel to the US in two weeks and wanted to know if I’ll get charged over there for calling US number within the US?

Rajan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney+ free6 month subscription

I followed the link on the Disney + message I received and signed up for the 6 month free subscription but I am being charged a monthly subscription.

Allwilson by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming - Cost of Receiving Text / Visual Voicemail

I am travelling to a country which is not included in a travel bolt on: How much does it cost to receive a text messages or Visual Voicemails(iPhone) I am going to Morocco and Israel soon, though I assume the answer tothe above question would apply t...

Hagadol1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

new tariff

can we discuss a new tariff as I have just ordered a new wifi with virginmedia

Resolved! Not receiving texts for 2 factor authentication

Most texts come through fine, but I do not receive any texts for 2 factor authentication or verification codes. I have a Motorola Edge 20 lite. Can someone please help me with this.

Sea_Lark by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

No mobile data

No data on and owing to pay why is it not on

Kim6609 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my bill is to high

My bill is to high, I need assistance to review my tariff

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Been given extra minutes I cant see, is this correct?

I was on a £11 contact which just ended so wanted to upgrade my phone, I managed to negotiate a Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 with Unlimited texts and 100mb data usage, however the minutes was only 50 when before I had 300, so the online chat person said she ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos