Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Problems switching current number to new Sim

For the past three days O2 have reassured me through on-line Gurus and by phone that they will switch my current number to the new sim for my iphone 8, "within the next 24 hours". It still hasn't happened so I suspect there must be some significant i...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! top up

I'm trying to top up my mobile online and the system says that my number is wrong. I tried many times using different formats buy I couldn't top up my mobile.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help

Hi I have a cople of problems please can I split my bill in to I can pay half on 2/10/17 and the rest on 16/10/17 please can someone call me or message me please I am desabld and I need my phone turned on please

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock Code

I was told 7 days ago that I would be ent an unlock code via email for my Samsung Galaxy S7 phone number **personal info**, and still have now received it, you took the Imei?? code which is **Personal info**, I spoke to one of your people online and ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

topping up

I topped up 10 and was unable to buy a 20 pound bolt on 1 gig i had to buy 500 mb for 6 pound and am very upset and cannot get to speak to an advisor .i am thinking ov going back to virgin where u can speak to a human being instantly 02 is not very g...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hotspot

Hi If I am using data through my mobile phone in Europe (my daily flat fee £1.99), could I use it as a hotspot for wifii on my laptop?If so how do I do it?Hope I explained properly... Thank you

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Things I have bought

Why am I charged £4.99 per day when abroad now that charges are the same in europe

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos