Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Very Poor Data Connection

I work in the EC3 area of London, so I'm there for the majority of my week.Since I became an o2 customer in May of this year, I have rarely experienced a DAY, let alone a week where my 3/4G signal has not been severely disrupted.I find this appalling...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill phone disappeared

After a night out (in got spiked ) I woke up with no phone, keys etc. My phone bill has gone overdue but there is nothing I can do until Monday, had a letter saying my contract will be terminated and the whole bill will be sent. Is there any way I ca...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 bill

Hi, I've just transferred to a monthly roll on tariff with O2, which supposedly contains the same features as my previous 24 month contract including unlimited text messages to UK numbers. However I notice that from the first day of activation, I'm s...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract cancellation

I just wanted to check whether I am laible to the contract cancellation charges. O2 have decided to increase the charges for travelling outsiide the EU. http://s.o2.co.uk/VDblOme8 I have plans to travel to USA for work issues in Nov/Dec. According to...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deposits

Hello, I am a Uni Student and I was in the process of getting my first contract phone when I believed had made the payment, turns out I hadn't, and wwas then asked to pay and additional £200 upfront for the deposit when the original upfront was £9.99...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! blocking

I need to contact o2. It would appear that tyey have blocked me from both communicating on line and via private phone. My sim card has been blocked and yet i am still paying for a service i cannot use?i have to do my taxes on line and part of the ID ...

• 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Alcatel plus 10

I have recently purchased the Alcatel plus 10 tablet, need to find out how to send or receive sms, spoken to 4 different o2 agents who don't know the answer, but one did tell me theres suppose to be a tab in the right hand corner of the screen for sm...

Karak82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New SIM ONLY Contract - can I keep my old O2 Number?

Hi there, I'm due an upgrade in a day or two but don't want a new phone, instead I've found a good deal online for a SIM Only contract that's much better than what I;m currently on (and the deal expires soon!) If I purchase the new SIM Card/Contract ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New contract

Does anyone know what it means by repayment on the My 02 app? Its my first contract phone and I’m a little confused. Also it’s saying that £28 has been taken for my device part of my payment already but my contract is not due until the 3rd of October...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos