Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Email contact

Does O2 have a contact email address for a question that doesn't fit into anyof the general categories listed, I actually need to mail, not phone or Webchat.Try as I might, I could not find one ! Thanks folksL.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling bolt ons

Hi, my name is Lorraine and I'm new to this forum. I am registered with My 02 and have been trying to cancel a Bolt on via My 02 and although website says you can, it only gives the option of Swapping, apart from phoning 02, can anyone tell me how to...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt ons

OMG how do I remove a bolt on

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not Recieved Delivery

I ordered an Apple iPhone 5s in Perfectly Fine condition from the like new section on Saturday and chose my delivery date to be Monday. It is now Wednesday afternoon and I have not yet recieved my delivery. The last email I received was early Sunday ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Snackgames scam?

I have just received a message claiming to be a receipt from "snackgames" it reads FreeMsg: You've subscribed to SnackGames for £2.99 a week after a 24 hr free trial from Snack Games until you text STOP to 89365 to opt out. HELP? 03308080653.I did no...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contracts

How old do you have to be to take out a contract in your own name?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem still continues

I trying a lot of times, to fix my problems with O2, has and badly reception and no has my all 4G, and trying to ask my pac, no successful answer by O2.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No phone signal in house on s8

Hi all. I’ve never had any issues with getting a phone signal in my house, until what seems is the last update. Now I get 4g all over my local town but can’t get anything at all I does at home! I’ve had two occasions now where my daughters school has...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G

I haven't had any 4G coverage for days now. Why is this? I'm now on a sim only deal since my contract ended and I'm not sure if 4G had worked since then? I'm just getting a H ?? Help

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Capped

Hi, how can I cap my tariff so I don't go over?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos