Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Swapping phone numbers between two O2 sims

I currently have two contracts under the one account with O2: A sim only plan that is about half way through a 12 month contractAn phone on a Refresh Plan that is about half way through Is it possible to swap the phone numbers between the two contrac...

peter312 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device Plan got renewed after successful insurance claim.

Hey all, Just a quick question. I have tried looking online for similar issues, but could not find anything close. I had my device plan ending January 2018. Though after a successful insurance claim, the device plan was renewed for another two years....

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay Bills

I'm abroat and nerd tô pay my Bills.  

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone number

Hi is it possible to change your number whilst under a 24 month contract

Nadene147 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VAT bill for air time and call time

I am finding it really difficult to get copies of previous air time and call time bills showing VAT.They can be posted to me with a charge but why should I pay for these?Why can't I download VAT bills or have them emailed to me? I cannot be the only ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Refresh - was I ever on it - and what are the upgrade options?

Hi everyone, Hopefully someone can clear this up for me, as I've had a different response from two chat agents, and over the phone to customer services. In August, I took out a pay monthly contract via the O2 website - as my previous credit history h...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to connect to any 4g network in Kos

I'm currently in Kos and have been trying to connect to a 4G network but after five days it still isn't happening. My wife is also an O2 pay monthly customer and was able to connect on her first attempt.The details;O2 pay monthly contractSony Xperia ...

• 12 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Replacement phone

Hi, Im just wondering what is an acceptable amount of time to have to wait for my replacement phone when claiming on my insurance. I have liaised with the insurance firm directly and they have told me my claim has been approved however they are out o...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Managing children's phones

My sons phone tariff has now been changed to reflect his usage but I would like the data and calls to stop working once he reaches his usage cap. Can I do this and how do I go about it?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network mast problems near Doncaster airport

Believe there is an issue with a mast near the airport, causing issues with phone calls not being received etc. Need my phone for my job and it seems to have been an issue for weeks, all I get from the status checker is that it is being looked at by ...

Simon1967 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos