Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! old number

Hi i have just bought new o2 contract as it was cheaper than upgrade still have old contract open but looling to close and keep old number how do i go about?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cut of

My phone hasBeen cut of I spoke to someone 2 days ago and they put it on for me. And we set a agreement. Please could you put my services backOn

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! AIRPLANE MODE left on yet still charges

Hi,I've had an awful year with o2 and charges. Told charges would be refunded but refund still hasn't happened. So, this last holiday to the caribbean I decided to turn all data off and leave phone on airplane mode throughout the 18 days I was away. ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using my contract in Australia

I'm going to work in Australia for a year or longer and want to take my phone and contract with me. I've seen someone else asked the question on this subject but there wasn't talk of a possibility of just talking to 02 and saying that your living in ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changed tarrifs but BIG MISTAKE.

Hiya, ... Right I was changing my tarrif from 20gb a month to 10gb a month because i thought it would be cheaper but ive just realised it isnt... As before I got my contract discounded friends and family discount as my friend worked at o2 . So ive go...

jlm123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tarriff error

I have just topped up £15 thinking I had already switched tarrif to the £15 data big bundle, however I'm still on the £10 big bundle, with £5 balance left. I've not used minutes, text, data, etc. How can I rectify this please?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

help with my last invoice

I was in the city adwiser officeand there we called o2I spoke with Emma today10/11/2017on my last invoiceEmma said it was a system malfunction, and she did not know whyand the invoice will be re-created.The 3 GB internet was very extensiveIn the next...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keep my number

Right I've changed from PayG to monthly tried filling in the keep my number form waited over 24hrs still nothing wat do u do n wat Do i need to change it wat info

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Past Bills

hello Is there a way I can get old bills? I have been victim of a scam on my phone and want to claim back what I have been charged but need to see my monthly bills from the past year. Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos