Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Using data sim abroad

HiI have an O2 data sim with 20Gb per month allowance on a pay monthly rolling contract. The sim is installed in a mifi deviceI am based in the UK but am travelling to Holland tomorrow. Will I be able to use the data allowance without any additional ...

Resolved! O2 billing statement

Hello, I am writing to find out how I can print off an O2 bill with my address on it. I currently have a paperless account but need proof of address from my phone company and am unable to find this on the website. Is there somewhere where I can print...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G abroad in the EU (roaming)

Hi, I’m trying to get 4G to work when abroad in the EU. Currently my phone only works on 3G when roaming. My 4G works fine in the UK.I have tried 4G in many cities in many countries, it never works. My friends (also roaming) have 4G and it works fine...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up Offer

Was offered an extra top up of £15. I accepted the offer, topped up but the £15 never appeared. Got to the Live Chat and was told that the £15 was a "virtual" payment !! Must make some virtual calls now..........

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

I joined o2 on Saturday 7th with a new pay monthly contract, to then be told that my bill was ready the next day and that I would be billed the full amount - to be taken from my account on the 22nd September. How is this right? Nearly £50 for less th...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! best tariff for infrequent use

I have about £87 credit on my account, and as I have another phone which I use frequently, I only use the O2 one every 6 months for a chargeable call in order to retain the number (and the credit). My curent tariff is described as Pay as you Go / Fav...

bpb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! pac number

i want to change network providers but want to keep my o2 phone number so i need the PAC number asap im on pay as you go i cant telephone to get it could i get it online

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile wifi

I'm struggling connecting to my new mobile wifi box, any tips? TIA

Sapper by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel top-up

Hi everyone, I accidently purchased a £30 top-up for my PAYG whilst updating my credit card details on my O2 website. All I wanted to do was to update my credit card details really. Any ideas how I can cancel this £30 top-up? I had £20 left on my pho...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

I want to up my data usage but am still in contract can you do this ? 

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos