Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Changed tarrifs but BIG MISTAKE.

Hiya, ... Right I was changing my tarrif from 20gb a month to 10gb a month because i thought it would be cheaper but ive just realised it isnt... As before I got my contract discounded friends and family discount as my friend worked at o2 . So ive go...

jlm123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tarriff error

I have just topped up £15 thinking I had already switched tarrif to the £15 data big bundle, however I'm still on the £10 big bundle, with £5 balance left. I've not used minutes, text, data, etc. How can I rectify this please?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

help with my last invoice

I was in the city adwiser officeand there we called o2I spoke with Emma today10/11/2017on my last invoiceEmma said it was a system malfunction, and she did not know whyand the invoice will be re-created.The 3 GB internet was very extensiveIn the next...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keep my number

Right I've changed from PayG to monthly tried filling in the keep my number form waited over 24hrs still nothing wat do u do n wat Do i need to change it wat info

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Past Bills

hello Is there a way I can get old bills? I have been victim of a scam on my phone and want to claim back what I have been charged but need to see my monthly bills from the past year. Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel sim only deal

I'd like to cancel my sim only deal.I was informed by the O2 guru on the day of my upgrade to cancel the sim card after 2 weeks of my new contract being active.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! mobile broadband

can you use an Amazon fire tv stick with mobile broadband?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting internet to work abroad

I am currently in Germany on holiday, and I can't access my internet. My phone is showing that it has a 3G signal, however it is not connecting and working.I have service, and i am able to call and text. I have an Iphone 6. Thanks for your help!

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! itemised bill

Hi, is it possible to get an itemised bill right up to today. I can only get one up to 29th September on line it seems. Thanks Terri

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos