Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Left o2

After months off getting no where with the O2 help line we decided to end our contracts. We got the puk numbers and we were told that we did not owe nothing but the airtime in which I paid. Now we are getting threatening letters from then saying we o...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt on not applied to first bill

My first bill came out of the bank 20/11/17. I had been into O2 and made sure the 25% nhs discount boot on had worked. It had but I haven’t had it deducted from this bill? Why please?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade

Hi, I am trying to upgrade early whcih would be 40 pounds. I have selected the buyout scheme which says you will buy me out if i buy a new phone. I selected the iphone 7 (like new) and chose a tariff. I am slightly confused as to how much i am gettin...

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Data

Hi everyone,I have just taken out a new contract from mobiles.co.uk which said 12gb monthly data. On my o2 app it says I have 3gb monthly Data, and '9gb extra data' which says it expires at the end of my contact.Does this mean I will get 9gb every mo...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariff change

Hi I changed my tariff yesterday it starts on the 7th December but now it won't let me buy any data can anyone help

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pricing query

I have a plan on account for sim only for my son, when looking at upgrade to phone and sim it shows plan as £26 for data and £18 for handset yet exact same plan for data he is on sim only is £16 a monthSurely this can’t be right when it defo shows th...

lauranel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ready to upgrade, Found a deal on mobiles website still through o2 is it a simple process?

Ok so i have had my Samsung S5 for 3 years+ Now and i am out of my contract,I have found a deal i want to take online through the website Mobiles.co.uk on a samsung S8 Which is still with o2 (as i 100% want to stay with o2)is it a simple process to k...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

International favourites death

I'm really disappointed with the cancellation of international favourites. The only reason for me to stay with O2 was only this bolt on. after more than 2 years using it, i decided to move to pay monthly because I was really happy with O2. Now they a...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing contracts through Mobiles.co.uk

Hi, I am due an upgrade. After looking at the offers direct from O2 I found a much cheaper option with O2 but through mobiles.co.uk. If I was to take this offer would I need to cancel my exsisting contract with O2 and swap to the new one or will it c...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos