Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Payment

Hello there,Okay so long story short,I lived in Manchester, UK for 1 year (Aug 2016-July 2017) and I moved back to Canada in July 2017.I closed my bank account after I paid my last phone bill in September, but I got another payment from my phone bill...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Family Plan - Additional Line Discount is Evolving!

I think most people are familiar with the O2 Additional Line Discount, which offers an airtime loyalty discount of 20% on eligible Refresh contracts taken out by existing customers, and 10% on eligible Sim Only deals - however did you know that this ...

Wa10 by Level 19: Quirky
  • 10 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade Help

So I am currently paying on contract £40 a month for an iPhone 7. It says on the app that I can upgrade early if I pay the rest of the phone off in full, as I haven’t completed the full amount of monthly payments. I am willing to pay that price, and ...

Strayfe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim ONly COntract - In Store?

I got a new phone (Galaxy S8) and would like to upgrade form PAYG (£10 a month using the top up line) - to a 12 Month SIM only contract but I do not want to wait the 3 business days for this to be delivered with it being the weekend (and there is no ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay monthly charges

Any way I can block the numbers I pay for??? I have unlimited minutes and keep getting charges. Thanks for all your help

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Big bundle

Hi, I pay £10 for a bing bundle - 100 texts, 100 mins and 1G data. This month when I topped up and checked my balance I have had a reply saying, "You either don't have a Bolt On or you have a Bolt On that we cannot provide a balance for such as O2 Fr...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New contract/upgrade

Upgraded phone and new contract.Old contract was 2GB data new one is 3.When I picked up my new phone I put the old sim in new phone thinking this was right. However I then found out I should have requested new sim with old number if I had wanted to k...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM Only Contract

I am currenlty paying £10 on a Pay & Go basis (I call 4444 and top up). I am looking to go onto a SIM only contract but am wondering how this would work. Would I keep my current number? And when i purchase an offer from the store and enter the direct...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying off my device - then what?

My £10 monthly device payments finish in January 2018. If I don't upgrade, I assume my monthly payments will then be just the tariff minus the £10 device payment?

SophieG1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Auto top up takes £10 every three days

Auto top up sucks. I have 'spent' over £70 in the past few weeks being 'auto top-upped every two or three days... one or two phone calls daily for ten minutes to my wife and half an hour daily on data - it is just unbelievable. Ring up O2 and all the...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos