Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! International caller bolt on (trial)

I used to have International Favourites to call family in America. They’ve discontinued it and now said they would give me the cheapest rate they offer. I just checked my Bolt Ons and I have something called “International caller bolt on (trial)” and...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calling abroad

Hi,From time to time i need to call abroadWhen I had a PAYG sim card i could get a bolt on for cheaper rates.Now on PAYM i have to pay £1.50 per minute.I could t find any bolt ons or tarrifs that could reduce this.Has anyone found anything please?Tha...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 and VAT invoice

Hi all,Has anyone managed to get a VAT invoice for the monthly phone plan payments as part of a refresh deal.As I am VAT registered I can download a VAT invoice for my call plan payments but there is no option for the phone plan. I have spoken to cus...

DaveG27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 58 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Next gen

Can anyone tell me what : next generation text service for unlimited tariffs is please. Thankyou

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap

I have ordered a pay monthly sim, but I want to have my old number on it, how do I do that? I tried a sim swap, but after 72+ hours I can see that that will not work

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract upgrade help

Hi I looked on my upgrade options and one of the options was no charge O2 will buy out your contract so you can choose a brand new phone Does this mean they buy the contract off you and you get a new contract and phone? I just don't want to do it and...

Resolved! Contract

Guys u just charged me 15 quid for a phone call within the UK this month... on top of usual bill.. ur service started off awesome but lately im not impressed at all..sorry-not-sorry

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling midway

Hi all, Bit confused on what I actually do but to get the jist of it it's all about 'Upgrading/cancelling'. I have 10 months remaining on my O2 contract for my iPhone 7 which I got when it released September 2016.I can recycle this phone or upgrade f...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

pac code

I dont normally come in here so i dont know whether this has been covered or not, but i am so mad that its made my mind up for me, retention team dont work weekends WOW, is that the craftiest move ever, so now i cannot move forward with my shopping f...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos