Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Made big mistake with roaming abroad

Hi everyoneI have been abroad past 3 days and had roaming on as misread the cost of £7.2 per MB and have used approx 700MB.So looking at a bill in the thousands £I really need to know who I can speak to as I really can't afford this, for an honest mi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My bill

I payed my bill at £45. 89 now it saying I am over due bill but see y could plz help me

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming charges

I'm sure people have moaned about roaming charges millions of times in the past. However, I have just got back from holiday to find an increased bill this month. I had roaming and mobile data turned off as I left the UK. The bill only states that 3Mb...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Zte blade A110

Hi this is elmo12* I have ordered two. Zte blade a110 one in silver and one in rose gold to be. Collected on the 7 th from Newport isle of wight and have mistakenly deleted both emails. Could you send them both back to. Me please on joannemckinley**P...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

International Caller Bolt On

Hi, why am I not on the trial for international caller? Got the message on the 28th of November and service was switched off on 30th. Shocking period of notice!Does that mean that after 13 years with O2 and the Bolt On I’m not a valued customer and w...

Resolved! Monthly contract

I am about to finish my contract and am due an upgradebut I want to keep my current phonehow do I reduce my tariff

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sony Xperia XZ Premium Wifi Calling Settings

Turning on Wifi calling for Sony Xperia XZ Premium differs from O2's help page. Settings:- Network & Internet:- Wifi:- Wifi preferences:- Advanced --Wifi Calling. Hope this helps someone.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking

Hello 02. About 3 weeks ago i went in to one of your stores, in my home town. i paid a considerable amount to pay off my phone to then unlock my phone. this is all before, i move to australia. i have now been in australia for 3 weeks, and have racked...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of address.

Tried to upgrade my mobile but the address is wrong. The NEW ADDRESS IS.... [personal details removed]

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos