Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Change new contract number to existing one

Hi just made birthday iphonex present with new simcard (pay monthly plan)Now I want she keep existing number(o2 pay & go) BUT what I have to write on form? Do I have to put my details with new number or put her details with (pay&go) number? Thank you

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! calls

I have 2 mobile phones and I swapped my sum card to one of my other mobiles but could not get the number I wanted from a missed call I had on my other phone. Is there any way of getting this number back even though it's not showing in my mobile

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade/broken phone issues

So, I upgraded my phone online (as my current one died). New phone delivered, it's broken! Called o2, they arranged a doorstop exchange. A few hours later I get a text saying the phones out of stock and delivery cancelled.Called customer services, af...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to cancel pay monthly plan??

So I ordered O2 sim card on 19 October 2016, and it was a 12 month agreement. I don't want to use it or pay for it anymore but I am still getting charged, how I am supposed to cancel my plan??

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £10 phone call on my account to a number I didn’t call?

I paid my bill and noticed it was more expensive than it should have been. I looked it up and saw a number on the account which said 00353873123262I know i did not make this call and checked my call logs too.I googled the number and it came up with n...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Small storage space

I have not got a lot of storage space on my mobile. Keep running out and have to keep taking off stuff. How do i get bigger space.

Blues by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC No

How do I get my PAC code?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not receiving some texts

I am not receiving all of my texts it's been going on for about 2 months now and it's now getting on my nerves because I'm being accused of ignoring people. Has anybody got any ideas please help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shorty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

refund

hiLast time we agreed about the refund the money taken on the last bill but still I can't see the money on my account

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos