Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 02 tariffs and extras

I changed my tariff yesterday as I kept running out of data. I choose 30gb for £15.99. I already had Disney+ as my extra but I wanted to change it to Amazon music. Amazon wouldn't validate it and said I wasn't eligible for this offer. Now I'm paying ...

Carebear by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

VAT Invoice

I contacted O2 3months ago regarding VAT Invoices. And was assured they would be available for my account.Unfortunately I can find no way to print a VAT invoice on 'My O2'I would be grateful if this could be sorted out ASAP

JAD100 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email

I pay diect debit and I have received an email from yous saying you are going to set up a direct debit?

Jan28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct Debit

I have received two messages and two 'e' mails today from you saying you are going to set up a Direct Debit with my bank. I already pay by Direct Debit, can you please explain what is going on?

Janet72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam or not??

I've received 4 emails over the last couple of days and this morning about O2 stopping the direct debit I've had for 20 or so years and they're opening a new direct debit! I find this very strange. Is this a scam? I've tried to contact O2 to no avail...

Deedee1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract extended without request

I received an email on Friday notifying me of my contract being extended by a year &this is something I have not requested. Why has this been done?

Me1239 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot understand charges

Was on pay and goHad balance of £100.71O2 took £25 from balanceSigned up for pay monthly at £15 per month and contracted a new package with VM whom we had been customers for yearsAt that time connectivity was a shambles in our area and line kept drop...