Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Still no service

Hi, I have recently moved abroad on a temporary basis. I went over my limit as a pay monthly customer, so called 02 on saturday and spoke to somebody to understand how to make a payment. This individual was not particularly helpful so on Monday 21st ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing Failure

As a business I pay on Invoices which should provide an Invoice number and date and V.A.T. charges. O2 continue to fail in providing me with an Invoice.This has been over at least 5 years, should I refuse to pay for a service that does not provide In...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Has anyone had issues with the next International Calling Intertrail? I have been very messed around

I was recently a user of O2 World chat. This facility came to an end 31 Oct. I received a sms from O2 saying that they had automatically added me to trial the International Calling facility that will be going live next year for their customers. On cl...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change payment date???

Hi, Is there any easy way to change my billing date online?Having trouble trying to do this Thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying Device in full?

Is there a way i can pay my device in full without having to upgrade or recycle my phone? And would i still have to pay the airtime or can i cancel it all early? Thanks (Iphone 7 plus)

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone charges

Whilst we can use our mobiles in Europe (roaming) and charges are the same as in the UK, what if I call a European number from the UK

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming

I am in France and I cannot dail out. It keep saying the network is not supported and I have a contract phone. Please help.

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £33.00 bill instead of £20

Hi all, I've just switched from pay as you go to pay monthly 20GB for £20 tariff and got my first bill with amount of £33.00.I'm wondering, why is it not £20? Thanks

A1taiR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! charges

Hi, i am making a number of call to ROI from NI each day and have been getting some very large monthly bills, also making calls when in ROI to other ROI numbers, what is the best tariff / bolt on

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Incorrect tariff changes

I received a call from O2 saying my contract was up so would I like to upgrade. I said I might change my phone in the near future but not just now. I was then told that to keep my custom, they would keep me on the same deal but at a reduced price (si...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos