Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my original number

Apologies if this has been asked before! How long has it taken people to have their original number from another network ported over to o2? I’ll have been waiting a week tomorrow, according to the help page, I should receive texts confirming this & o...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Positive Feedback Debbie at 02

Just want to give some positive Feedback for Debbie at 02.After speaking to someone who was very unhelpful and abrupt, I was passed on to Debbie, to cut a long story short, there was a mix up with my upgrade (on my part)After the first bloke getting ...

• 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! What is the happen with my bill??

Hellomy name is Donghyo kim I used to be a student in Oxfordat that time I paid monthly with my bank account. after my course I moved to Korea and when I left england I went to O2 shop in london and then I stopped my O2 service However!!! I read emai...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract end date in My O2 different to what O2 tell me on phone.

On My O2 it says this:“£0 left to pay on your existing contractUpgrade to O2 Refresh today and we’ll pay off the rest of your existing contract for you. Otherwise you’ll finish paying it off through your monthly payments, on 14 December 2017”I though...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What does this SMS mean?

I've just received the following text: You've successfully added your wifi service to your My O2 account. Don't forget you can manage your account on the O2 Wifi app http://www.o2.co.uk/apps/wifi. For more apps from O2, take a look here http://www.o2...

Resolved! Roaming

I am studying in europe for 8 months and I have my UK phone with me which is still using o2, I'm not using it for calls and texts, i am only using wifi, but roaming automatically comes on and there is a r above my signal bars. I know that you can onl...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new phone

can i purchase a new phone and keep my esisting taffif 

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

cant recieve in coming calls

Dear Sir. I have a problem with my mobile i cannot recive incoming calls only it rings once then cuts off? i can however call out on it i have tried putting it in a different phone but it is the same, i am abroad but i have never had this trouble bef...

allcoll by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

bills

I cannot print my invoices AGAIN!

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Which sim

Can anyone help...I've received a new phone to replace a contract which ended,I've spoke to o2 and they have duplicated the new contract and cancelled the old and I've advised that I wanted to keep my old number which was obliged..now the question is...

Nj1972 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos