Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Front camera has stopped working on my Samsung Galaxy Note8

I just woke up to find my front camera isn't working. I only realised because facial recognition unlock wasn't working so I unregistered my face then tried to register it again but got the error:Face recognition not workingCouldn't open Camera. Try a...

ChrisH by Level 3: Thinker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need to Consolidate and lower bills

Hi I have 3 monthly contracts that I pay for in my house, mine and my 2 sons, I've just recently had a very serious cut in income and need to lower my bills in all areas. The 3 contracts I have are currently costing me in the region of £65 PM, and ar...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming abroad

I am abroad in Amsterdam for a number of months and can rarely pick up a signal to use my mobile data. I would be grateul for some advice as I thought I could use 4g wherever I am, especially in major cities

DFin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! over normal usage

I am currently in New Zealand and have received an e mail from o2 stating that I have to pay £70.72 or my phone will be cut off. I have tried to pay on the o2 site but it refuses my payments as 'over amount due'. Where should I pay the bill??

geo1952 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct Debit Issues

I'm discussing with my bank too, but the more people aware and able to try and help, the better. I was abroad for a year, only recently returning to the UK. Knowing I'd still use my phone even with the roaming charges, I didn't cancel my direct debit...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking code

Having decided to go sim only after 2 years with O2, I asked for and recieved a 20 digit unlocking code . Went and got a good sim only deal from iD , sim duly inserted into my Windows Lumina 650 phone Please type in unlock code ,, ok but it will only...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock codes

I had a contract with O2 for over 20 years and the last phone was an Experia X10. I changed to another provider but I now want to unlock my X10. I am told that O2 have to supply this unlock code FOC. Anyone anyideas how to get it as the follow throug...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC codes

How do i take my o2 number with me to another network provider?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I ask a stupid question?

If I move from a contract to a sim only deal can I keep my existing mobile number? also if I move to a sim only is it easy to store all my data on the phone rather than the sim so I don't lose all the stuff on my phone when I change the sim over. Tha...

Mitzy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos