Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Found a cheaper upgrade

I wonted to get a upgrade to a samsung galaxy s7 edge and i done some digging around for good contact prices and found a good 1 with mobilephonesdirect.co.uk and it was for 30gb data unlimited everything no ipfront cost and for 29 a month called 02 a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Terms of the contract different to the service provided

I have a big problem with my O2 service. I have moved from O2 pay and go to pay monthly about two months ago. The deal was agreed using online chat and the switch over went fairly smooth. The service I am receiving since the first day of my new pay m...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlatching

My contract is fully paid and I have been trying to get my s6 unlocked since 5 Dec. Several chats and phone calls to o2 advisors and 3 different codes have all been unsuccessful. Has anyone else had this problem and can advise. Going round in circles...

Moo1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Is it possible to change your phone and keep your current tariff 

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges inside Europe

I recently spent 2 nights onboard dfds to Amsterdam and back..... i have a bolt on for travel which i have proof of, i double checked this, even though I had this I actually still turned my data roaming off as I dont trust 02...... I was correct!!! I...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim Only Tariff Change?

Hi all, I have my own iPhone 7+ and was fed-up with the poor network coverage from EE in my area, so I did a bit of research and decided to go with o2 and a sim-only 12 month deal. Very happy with the netwrok coverage and service recievd so far. Howe...

Resolved! O2 pay monthly contract come through to my address but not addressed to anyone by this name

Hi,I have contacted fraud team about this issue twice but not done anything. I have a Faisal Sajid with my address but do not know who this person is. They have opened a sim only 12 month contract with phone number xxxxxxxxxxx. I have the SIM card bu...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone iPhone 7

Just ordered and received a new IPhone 7 direct from 02 but the phone came with no earphones? Should earphones be in the box and if so how can I contact and complain?RegardsK

Ke1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferring SIM to another phone

Hi, I have a PAYG bundle for which I pay £10 per month, but the phone has stopped working (I think the battery has died. I’ve transferred the SIM to an old handset I had when I was with another provider but it’s asking me for a pass code to unlock it...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Are 0833 numbers chargeable?

On monthly contract and was needing to know if 0833 numbers are chargeable above my unlimited minutes allowance? I suspect it is a premium number. All help appreciated.