Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Sim

I upgraded from my old phone with 1gb to iphone x with 30gb trouble is i lost my old sim i want to use a sim from one of my other phones still under contract but this is only 1gb any suggestion on what to do ?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone

Hi I’ve just got a pay monthly phone and I’m trying to get it on my 02 account but it kept showing my old pay as u go, I’ve deleted that phone but still can’t add my new phone it’s says I have added it but when I go on my app it’s not there

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone Repair lost in Transit?

Hi, I had unfortunately had my phone damaged during a nasty rain storm I was caught in, and had arranged to have my phone sent back for Repair. I sent it back last Friday (5th Jan) in the same way I have before, small White box we have at work, wrapp...

MaddDogg24 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation

I am 1 month from the end of my 24 month contract and want to cancel.I can’t find where or how to do it.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

GoPro & iPhone

Hi, Does anybody have an iPhone 6s and a GoPro Hero5 that work togetther? I cant get my 2 to communicate for live view except in airplane mode. O2 tell me there is a blocked port in the settings of theirs ? Really? There must be thousands of these co...

MoTheAce by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! People can't leave me voicemails

When someone calls me there is no option for them to leave me a voicemail, the call just rings out. As far as I am aware I have never changed any settings and I was receiving vm ok not that long ago. I have a galaxy s7, any help would be much appreci...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 in Spain

I am going to Spain at the end of january and I am concerned that my iphone and ipad will be almost useless as on previous times........I was in france last october and 4G was non existant!! When I go to New Zealand I use Vodaphone sims in both devic...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travelling in New Zealand

Hello. I am travelling to New Zealand next month. How can I keep in touch via email and phone without it costing a fortune

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I Upgrade?

I know there's probably loads of posts on here about this, but I can't find anything recent that doesn't mention o2 Refresh. It might also be a case of me being a bit thick. So, I was looking at Myo2, just out of interest to see when I was eligible f...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to set free message s up?

Mayhem17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos